Busy Year

03.24.00


 I couldn't resist, this year has been changing into the busiest one ever. so many things to do, so many tasks to finish, so many responsibility to handle. and I can't believe I'll be in the last year of high school soon! The saddest part it is until now I'm still confused what major I'm gonna take in college. it seems like my fortune is so far far away from my sight so I have exactly no idea what I'm gonna be and gonna do after graduation. Even I know that  I'll receive my parents help for choosing which uni I'm gonna be in. but how can I be a college student if I don't know my real passion? I don't wanna be like those people who live in necessity. I don't wanna be like those people who regret their choice in the next day than feeling under pressure living that mistaken life. College life is the first step to build the real career. Who doesn't want to be successful? I do know God will lead us to goodness. when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it - Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist. 
by the way, The Alchemist is really worth to read. truly recommended!


xoxo,

Wilda Khairani



You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Lovely pictures !
    Giveaway on my blog, win a Vichy skin care product !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    BalasHapus
  2. lovely :)

    http://styleoutbyjasmina.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  3. lovely lines written.. follow your heart and keep moving.. sit and think what u wana be, what u like to be ? then do the research , its future prospect.. rest you do your part, destiny will do his own part.. that's what i did when passed my school...follow u via GFC, care to add back

    http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/

    BalasHapus
  4. So lovely post! I really love your blog! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡
    Thank you for your nice comment on my blog! Let’s follow each other! I hope we will keep in touch. ♡

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    BalasHapus
  5. thanks for your sweet words, I love your photos..hehe

    by the way, I think we can follow each other, now I'm following you, hope you follow back me, :)

    www.pieine.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  6. Omg all your pics are so relaxing that is amazing~
    Now I´m following you in GFC If you want follow me back!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    BalasHapus
  7. Wow... what a change from the usual blogging scene! Your pics are so abstract, what a delight to look at them!!!! I stumbled across your blog and followed you on GFC, would love it if you could return the love! ^^

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    Crop Top + Maxi Skirt | Add me on Facebook!

    BalasHapus
  8. Hello!
    All the pics of your blog are amazing! i really love it!
    Would you like to follow each other? ,let me know in my blog please :)
    xx,

    http://thecherryblossomworld.blogspot.com.ar/

    BalasHapus
  9. good luck for you ^^
    Have a great day ahead
    would you like to follow each other to keep in touch?
    MY-Emily
    Please, let me know! ;)
    Follow me and I will follow you back for certain
    (leave a blog link at my blog after follow so I can go back ur blog again)

    BalasHapus
  10. These are some pretty pics! Good luck to you!
    I follow you now!
    Follow back please?
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    BalasHapus
  11. Nature is so beautiful!! Thank you for your comment on my blog. I'm following you now on GFC #166. Please follow back. Feel free to check out my latest outfit post on OUT IN THE BLUES

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  12. Lovely blog! Following you now, hope you can visit my page and follow as well :)

    www.ohsoboheme.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  13. Amazing Pictures :)

    big Hugs ,kisses

    BalasHapus